Right now, It’s 5 below zero F. / -20.6 C.
One feels layered, puffy and fat.
One is fat, because I ate too many goodies between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Lots of winter sunshine lately.
- A good heating system and a cozy new down comforter.
- No mosquitoes.
- In 2018, I want to….
- Look into my children’s eyes more when I talk to them.
- Spend less time checking my phone.
- Renew and redecorate [in non-extravagant, budget style.]
How Cold Is It? -10 degrees - You need jumper cables to get the car going. -25 degrees - You need jumper cables to get the driver going. -30 degrees - You plan a two week hot bath. -40 degrees - Californians disappear. Minnesotans button top button. Canadians put on sweater. -50 degrees - Congressional hot air freezes. Alaskans close the bathroom window. -90 degrees - Lawyers put their hands in their own pockets. taken from homeutah.edu
snow — Les Anderson
frozen mosquito — Lens & Life
coins — Pixabay / Padrinan